We ship worldwide. Merchandise will be sent within 24-48 hours of payment and will take 5-10 business days for standard delivery anywhere within Canada and the United States. Standard International shipping will take 7-14 business days. Please note that DEEVA BOUTIQUE is not responsible for any potential DELAY or LOST package after item has been sent as it is provided by the carrier and may vary with package origin and destination. The selection of shipping options are available to you upon checkout.
- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable.
- Beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
- Deeva Boutique reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items.
- All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Deeva Boutique E-Gift Card.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our Distribution Center.
- Deeva Boutique does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue store credit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our store.
All merchandise should be received back in its ORIGINAL form, no exceptions! We thoroughly check EVERY SINGLE piece of clothing for DAMAGES before packing it and sending out.
Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Deeva Boutique will not issue store credit for your returns. Once your return is fully processed, we will issue you store credit in the form of a Deeva Boutique E-Gift Card for use on a future purchase. E-Gift Cards never expire, and are redeemable right away!
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the E-Gift Card to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Deeva Boutique does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
Deeva Boutique reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, Deeva Boutique reserves the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.